Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day 42

We had a really great day of rehearsals today! Visual was very detailed and focused, and I improved things I had not been able to focus on before. Then we had lunch, which was hot dogs and fries (not so healthy, but I eat what they give me), and headed off to ensemble. Our compression shirts arrived today (they're baby blue); this is a huge deal because they were promised compression shirts last year and they never got them. We went off to the show and had a really loud and passionate warm-up and show. The grass was mowed, but a little wet, so we had two people fall (Schuyler and Zach McCain), but I had a great run; when movement 4 hit and I am usually very fatigued, I made the choice to not be tired anymore. We were told the show was hit or miss, though, so that was frustrating, but we just need to keep pushing and having the best rehearsals possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment