Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 75

We had a wonderful day today! We went to Walmart for 30 minutes where I bought a new shirt, then saw some of our members perform in I&E (Individual and Ensemble showcase), and ate at Steak and Shake. Then we went to our rehearsal site (a soccer complex) to rehearse for a block before going to our banquet. We're starting to become much more consistent in rehearsals, and that is intensely satisfying to me. A steak, potato, salad, and strawberry shortcake dinner was prepared for us for the banquet, then we had awards and skits teasing the staff about all the silly stuff they've done all season. Most of the corps is getting sick (I am too), but I'm just glad it hasn't disrupted rehearsal and that I've had good health for the rest of the season. We have quarterfinals tomorrow night in Lucas Oil! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment