Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 24

Today we achieved a new level of drive in rehearsal. Things started out slow in visual. A good bit of music was working on segments moving and playing, during which we had a pleasant surprise! A woman who lived in the area named Ms. Gray hears us practicing at her house, came to listen, and brought some Popsicles. It gave me a little extra push. Then at ensemble, we were doing fairly well; we started really hustling back to resets, and amazingly everything changed: our effort level, our ability to do reps right the first time, and we ended all that with a great run through. We were told to be physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted by the end, and I think I reached that - I was in tears by the end of the run through (I think they were mostly good tears). I hope we can keep this level of energy to rehearsals.

No comments:

Post a Comment