Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 33

Today I had the best day so far of my entire summer. We had a good visual block, followed by a music block where we discussed the emotional storyline of the show, and discussed this in a personal way with a new person we hadn't met. Following that, we had an amazingly focused ensemble rehearsal. The focus was on performing every rep and we took this to heart and did it. My performance tonight was great as well - a lot better than my previous show. We performed at the Reitz Bowl, which has no track, so we were really close to the crowd. After the show, Jacquie (our head Drum Major) challenged us to rehearse like every rep is our last, because one of her best friends might have to go home. This really got to me emotionally, and I hope this feeling of urgency sticks with us for a long time. I'm excited about the direction we are going this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment