Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 32

Today was a rather abnormal day. We spent visual block working on a new characterization at the beginning of the show meant to display peace, calmness, and something like a park scene before we destroy it in part 2. Then in music, we talked about the storyboard of the show - what each movement is supposed to be emotionally, and how they relate to the other movements. Then we had EPL and performed our 3rd show. I had a less than stellar run, but we were told as a group that we had less energy and were a good bit cleaner, and jumped up 5 points from the last performance. I'm doing my best to be indifferent about the scores, and always keep pushing, but it's more difficult than I thought. Tonight I got to see Cadet's show for the first time, and I was very impressed with their precision and control.


No comments:

Post a Comment